Saturday, August 8, 2009

GIBBERISH TALK-THE BEGINNING

Okay, this is something new im starting.. Im not the "diary" type of person, and I don’t know why im doing this.. But still, im having this sudden inspiration to pen down (or rather key- board down) my thoughts. And that’s all.. No excuses or justifications..

My mind is in a whirlwind.. Exams are fast approaching.. To be precise, 3 days from now. And there's a lot of lag work, true to my nature.. I'm not a lazy person, but I have this annoying -to- others- but- thoroughly -enjoyable- for- me habit of postponing things. I postpone each and every thing to the last minute..its an impulsive thing, something that I have no control of..before I can even start to comprehend the situation, I would have finished postponing the job..and the weird thing is , I enjoy it.. Toiling in the 12th hour always gives me a reason to work for. There is no option other than to get on with your job.. And I have noticed that immaterial whether i start months early or begin in the last minute, the end product is just the same.. The thrills and uncertainties involved in these last minute dramas, that’s something I crave for.. And when you somehow get the job done in the nick of time, the satisfaction that you get, is something out of the world..i like uncertainties.. Life has to be uncertain. Only then do you have a reason to be alive. It gives you a hope that tomorrow is gonna be better than today, or worse..the point is, it assures you of a change. And it is this uncertainness that makes me enjoy exams..you are never sure what's gonna happen, if you have studied enough, or if the wicked professor has succeeded in his evil scheme of making a fool out of you.. Plus, exams have an atmosphere of their own.. There is a general sense of doomsday.. You have a personal countdown alarm, counting days, hours and eventually minutes until Armageddon..

Also you get to see clouds.. Oh, u might want to know what clouds are.. I feel each person has a cloud.. Its much like a halo, that sticks over your head.. Each person has one of a particular colour, depending on his mood or general state of being..my brother has a green cloud when you ask him to study..and my mother often has a silver hue, which is more out of exasperation, from her efforts of raising two retards and their lunatic father.. So, exams brings out these clouds of varying hue..my friend Manees has this purple hue initially, that darkens as exam approaches , to grayish , to a murky blackness on the eve of exams. Anu has this hue of red, that warns you to better be nice with her and not cross the line, or risk getting yourself grilled..

This is turning out to be more of a confession book.. Maybe that’s what it is.. But I haven't confessed any thing yet.. Just been speaking my thoughts out loud.. The book of secrets?/ ah, that sounds too cheap..lets not rashly jump into any names..that's what most people do, worse to their kids. In their brief moment of madness in possessing something cute, they give him all this chubby-chubby names that becomes a kind of embarrassment for the poor kid as he grows up.. Seriously, how serious would a name Jibumon sound? Dr.jibumon? that's a laugh.. Or how about, jibumon, the dragon slayer..worse, jibumon, the serial killer?? Its okay to call him chikku, or pinky or tittu at home, but c'mon, please give him a respectable name to live with.. And then you have people on the other side, who name their kids with all this heavy names that the child gets bogged down by the sheer weight of it..baby mrithyunjaya!! Udid end up calling him mrithyu, and the whole point of the name is lost..even I am a bearer of such a name.. Krishnachandran..now how many times have you heard that name? krishnaprasad, ok. Ramachandran, ok. But Krishnachandran!! It turns out that I have been named after both my grand fathers of the two sides, thus embodifying the union of two blood lines.. Ok, great thinking.. But what about the look on peoples face when I say them my name? I see it all the times..luckily, my friends, who find it too tongue twisting to call me, ended up christening me "kc".. And thus a new person was born..Krishnachandran now exists only in the attendance rolls and university papers.. I'm kc.. Kc is cool and I like it..

Okay, finally my eyelids are beginning to respond!! I'm an insomniac..I hate sleeping, though curiously, my brother complains me of being a monstrous sleeper. The thing is , I don’t like to get to sleep for the sake of it.. I prefer to talk and let sleep get to you.. But I have been always alone in my bed room right from as long as I can remember.. So I have developed this habit to sleep only when I really need to.. I feel life is too precious to spend it sleeping.. And it this insomniac madness of mine that prompted me to set out in this new venture, which I had mentioned in the beginning, that I am no "diary" writer..so, lets call it a day guys.. Goodnight.. Sweet dreams.. And may the Elven star shine bright.. Adios..


1 comment:

  1. ha ha... quiet funny.. looking forward to the next post..BLOGGER!!!

    ReplyDelete