Sunday, August 9, 2009

GIBBERISH TALK-"NOTHING" SPECIAL

Hey, things do sure move fast.. It was only yesterday I was 'thinking out loud', and by today, I have started blogging!! It is all down to the power of words, not mine, but of my brother.. He has been incessantly asking me to write, as if I'm some god gifted writer or something!! And this blogging -slogging is all due to him, to escape his cold stares and his not -too-good- lyrics singing how lazy I am.. I am not lazy, as I have already established before, and thus the blogging affair started..but today, the relay seems poor..nothing particular is coming to my head( as you might have already guessed, it rarely does)..its much like all india radio fm station, which is there throughout the day, when you don’t have the time to hear it, but strictly shuts up by 11pm, when you finally have the time ..so as nothing is coming to my head, lets follow the course and talk about nothing.. First there was nothing& from this nothingness emerged the cosmic dust…..hey, this is getting all too philosophical ..kind of dad stuff.. I bet that’s what he would have to say about "nothing". Ask my brother, and he would say nothing is equivalent to what he is right now, he is a complete nothing in almost everything(all down to the entrance exam bug….definite grey clouds!!). For mom, "nothing" would be the most terrifying word or scenario.. Nothing in the kitchen? Oh my god! How do I feed my chubby kids??( or fatty kids , for outsiders)..as for me, I enjoy this state of "nothingness"..you need not pretend anymore and you can unveil yourself, however gross it is.. I have observed that it is in this nothingness that the true self is caught up in.. It is then when your darkest fantasies and unfulfilled desires crop up.. Thanks to axe, I don’t think girls queue up in my "nothingness" hour anymore.. I have an other dark fantasy, but I cannot talk about it now, maybe I'll tell you later.. But often, in my nothingness, I wish myself to be a sports reporter( a bit of an anticlimax I guess, with all these dark fantasies talk, sorry).. My nothingness is filled with vivid images of goals and fours and myself screaming full throated through the microphone! Live sports, eat sports..thats me in my nothing zone(I am risking myself loosing out some girls with my open confession of being a sports freak, but that’s something they'll have to live with!!!) Also, there is another side of me that wants to be free and go wild..

I'm not suggesting you all to do nothing at all..that would be blasphemy..

All I'm suggesting is that "nothing" is not just nothing, but it has something to it. It has its own place in everyone's life.. It gives you the rare moments when you unravel and understand yourself better..(however, if u feel you were the chicken who tried to cross the road and got squashed, mate, it’s a warning! ).

So, with nothingness engulfing me and the space in todays blog, lets cast our pens down .. Good night all..

3 comments:

  1. quiet crazy!!! felt "nothing" after reading it... but thats the whole point!!!! great

    ReplyDelete
  2. totaly agree with u murali...what is the whole point?? to make it good for 'nothing'?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been surfing online more than three hours
    today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all web
    owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the
    net will be much more useful than ever before.

    Feel free to visit my webpage ... gohima.com

    ReplyDelete